Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blame it on the girls

Not really. It's just the song stuck in my head right now.

I finished ONE APRON! I know, I know. Took me long enough right? Well, it's Sunday so not only do you get to view my finished apron but you can also see what I wore to church this morning. Ignore the hair. It was not up to cooperating.



This is my birthday dress and I cannot say enough good things about it. I was wearing a navy silk sheath dress I made from a vintage pattern but the dupioni kept climbing my legs and I couldn't find my only slip. Boo to the silk dupioni but yay to this awesome fall back. What I love about this dress is that it's always ready to wear. It would be a great dress for traveling, dresses up or down, and fits any weather. If you love it too, check out Lirola on Etsy and you could have one made just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena