Monday, January 31, 2011

This is the plague that never ends

How many days has it been?

And can anyone explain to me why this was left off the warning list when you talk about the decision to have children?

I took a four hour nap today and I still feel like crap. So I'll be turning in early today. Before I go, let's talk about what I accomplished today . . . NOTHING! Actually, I did get out of bed at quarter til seven and hung out with the kiddie beans until the school bus came. Then I did nothing.

It's a start.

I leave you with an easy crock pot recipe.

Tomato Beef

2-3lbs beef roast
1 can of stewed tomatoes
2 cloves of minced garlic
salt and pepper
1 tsp each basil, oregano, and tarragon
1 bay leaf

Pour into the crock pot and cook on high, covered for 6-8 hours or until the beef falls apart. Discard the bay leaf and serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena