Friday, February 11, 2011

Everybody's working for the weekend

Lulu looooves her some cheezits, which totally makes her not only my doggie but my mommy's granddoggie.

I'm not so sure my mama would approve of that title but there you have it. My mom passed on her love for the cheezits to me and I passed it on to my dog. Now if I could just get Lu to watch a Flyers game, we'll be one big happy family.

Here's Lulu working hard for the honor of earning a prized snack cracker. At the very least, she's praying I drop one as I make the kids' lunches for school.


Yook at dat wittle doggeh face!

You know, I never babytalked p&p but I totally babytalk my dog.

And here's what I'm working with today. Does anyone else have trouble with self portraits? I'm always doing something weird with my face. Or perhaps it's time to accept that my face is just weird, right? I'm just going to blame it on the crappy ass camera phone. The replacement cord for my Sony Cybershot should be here any day.

Whoooopeeee!



As for working, I'll be concentrating on finishing that hat, working on Heather's bag, and possibly cutting out my muslin for the Eva Dress contest. Pete's requested smothered pork chops for Sunday dinner so if you're lucky, I'll share the recipe.

Do you have plans this weekend? Share in the comments or I shall shank you. Or something.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late, but I don't want to get shanked so I'll share. We had a meeting with our church's pastor about membership, went out on the town Saturday night, took a long nap on Sunday afternoon and watched some Big Love:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, are you going to join? I've been thinking about joining mine but I think I'm going to wait a few more months before deciding.

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena