Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You're My Obsession


For some of you, this post will hurt your brain. But I swear on the life of my vintage dressform that I will not rest until I'm able to sew up and wear one of these cute little playsuits, as they were called, preferably while wearing saddle shoes and tooling around on a very cute bike.

This bike actually.


What can I say? I watched both Pearl Harbor and A League of Their Own this weekend.

Speaking of Pearl Harbor, AMC it doing a 30 days of Oscar movie and they really did advertise PH as an Oscar movie. They also touted Ben Affleck as an Oscar winning actor. Now it may be true both have earned that award but somehow, I'm thinking Best Screenplay and Sound Edited respectively isn't exactly what comes to mind when you hear Oscar Winning Actor/movie, right?

Silly AMC.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena