Monday, February 14, 2011

Hot Like Wasabi When I Bust Rhymes

What shall I do this week?

Dinners:
  • Crockpot BBQ pork, mashed potatoes, corn
  • Potato soup with bacon
  • Frito Pie for Movie Night
  • Pork cutlets, rosemary roasted potatoes, green beans or asparagus
  • Teriyaki chicken, rice, and broccoli
  • Fajitas and Spanish rice

Sewing:
  • finish Heather's bag
  • cut 1937 Eva Dress
  • win the battle over the 1920 Cloche
  • look over the directions for V1160
  • continue knitting shawl

Housewifery:
  • clean out pinky's room
  • bake banana muffins
  • give roo roo a bath
  • start going through master bedroom closets
  • clean out refrigerator
  • make next week's shopping list
  • kitchen floor
  • bathrooms
Movie Night
  • Bedknobs and Broomsticks for the kids
  • The Town for me

1 comment:

  1. You are making me feel like a lazy heifer. On a good note, yay for my bag making the list!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena